It is intended for measurement of concentration of ions sodium, potassium and chlorine in whey or plasma of blood. Service is reduced to replacement solutions.
- fully automated;
- deep self-diagnostics;
- input of sample from any laboratory utensils;
- built-in thermoprinter;
- not volatile memory for 1600 results .
- absence adjusting procedures;
- all reagents are ready for the use;
- the electrodes do not require service and easily are substituted;
- automatic monitoring of a condition of electrodes;
- automatic control of the solutions charge.
- minimal influence of the human factor on the device;
- Standby mode (provides trouble-free operation in case of long-term deenergizing).
- Measuring range:
- The unit of the least category of the device's digital indicator within the range :
- sample volume 200 µl;
- Measuring time (with washing) 60 s;
- Dimensions and weight: 385х310х260 mm, 8 kg .
- working life of the electrodes - more than 1 year.